Wednesday, April 9th, 2014
- Seniors are reminded to turn a baby picture and senior picture to Mr. Herbst or email to Mrs. Clark by April 15th.
- Still looking for volunteers for the Perry County Jail evacuation see Mr. Foutch for more information.
- Prom sign up has began! $35 a couple and $25 single. If you are taking a date from another school make sure you get them approved through the office at least two weeks before prom.
- There will be Bible Club meetings after school Tuesdays at 2:00 pm for anyone who would like to come. Will be held in the old art room, room B213.
- Any underclass student wanting to run to next year’s student council should pick up a petition from the district office and return it completed by April, 17th.
- There will be a student council meeting tomorrow, April 10th during lunch in Mr. Vancil’s room, bring money for pizza.
- See Brenden Wilson about details on doing Magic after school.
- The LAST day to sign-up for prom is Wednesday, April 23rd at 3:00, off campus dates must be cleared by 4/18
- There will be a BullyProof meeting today in the Media Center.